Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Challenge #175~ New Wonders, Stampin Up, Tag, Bookmark

How fun is the little bookmark tag?   It is slightly smaller then the average
bookmark, and yet longer then say a Christmas package tag. 
I made it for the challenge at:
Challenge #175

Our theme for the new challenge is

"TAGS"
I have to admit that when I stamped the sentiment, and it was not straight, 
I got a wee bit frustrated and then I realized like Bob Ross, a happy little 
accident, because it fit on the tag perfectly, and it adds a bit of whimsy 
to the already delightful creation.  So I left it be.  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  New Wonders

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~