Monday, August 3, 2020

CTS #383 Bird Banter, Stampin Up, Happy Birthday


I ordered this stamp set off of Etsy, I don't remember it in a catalog,
but when I came across it, I immediately fell in love with the
sentiments.  Oh they are a hoot.  haha  (sticking with bird jokes)
The stamp set is:
Stampin Up:  Bird Banter 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The birds are fun to color, although I did need to search 
out toucans and tropical birds on google for a bit 
of inspiration.  After that it was just a bit of fussy cutting
and placement.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  

Health Note:  Doing ok.   Still having the tingles in my hands, legs, and feet, 
but praying it will get better.   I still try to keep stamping which is 
my way of therapy.  (wink)   The next doctor appointment is not until
December so I might be calling my regular family doctor to see if they
can handle my case now that we have a diagnosis.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~