Sunday, August 9, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #566~ Life Is Grand, Bonanza Buddies, Make a Wish, Happy Birthday


I have been working on a card that requires a bit more attention, lots of
fussy cutting and measuring,  so this
was a fun card to make quickly for the challenge at:
  
This is a fabulous sketch to work with,  In fact I'm thinking it would 
be perfect for some fast and easy Christmas cards.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies
Stampin Up:  Life is Grand

I embossed the sentiment in clear to give it some shine.  I'm so excited 
because I was able to purchase a heat tool, so I might try a bit more embossing now.
The rest of the card was some simple stamping and die cutting.  

My husband put up some lights for me on our little deck, I think it looks
so fabulous.  I now have another idea for him, and I'm sure he will appreciate it.😉
Image may contain: night

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Fun birthday card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~