Saturday, August 15, 2020

CTS #385~ Christmas Gleaming, Sweetly Swirled, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas Card



I am going to confess my friends.  I almost bought this one stamp 
set again.  YIKES.   I was looking through the new catalog, and I just fell
in love with Christmas Gleaming.  I told myself I will purchase it when 
I save a few extra dollars.  Well can you imagine my surprise when I was 
putting away a few of my stamp sets, there it was.  I had purchased it 
last year.   I was DELIGHTED, and also a little worried that I didn't remember
it was in my collection.  BUT nevertheless I put it on my desk to be used
immediately.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:   Christmas Gleaming
Stampin Up:  Sweetly Swirled 
I love how this card came together.  
I think it turned out sweet, with all that white space.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~