Tuesday, August 18, 2020

#TGIFC277~ You're Delightful, Layering Love, Zoo Globe, Watercolor Wash, The Gang's all Meer, Stampin Up Birthday Card




Well, I pulled out quite a few stamp sets to create this 
cute little card today.   
Stampin Up:  Layering Love
Stampin Up: You're Delightful 
Stampin Up:  Zoo Globe
Stampin Up:  Watercolor Wash 
Stampin Up:  The Gang's all Meer
I also come to realize that stamping the watercolor look on
the back was a bit more difficult then I had expected. 
The color of choice was just too bold, so I had to play around 
with different inks.   After the stamping, coloring and cutting was
finished.  I added a finishing touch of clear wink of stella
to the sentiment.  Hence the second picture so you could see
it sparkle.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~