Tuesday, August 11, 2020

SSC237 GOING COOL ~ Gorgeous Posies, Thinking of you cards




I made this card today for the challenge at:
 
The stamp set I chose is:
Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Posies.  
The inks I used for this card are:
Blackberry Bliss (which I stamped off a few times to give the flower a lighter color)
Pool Party, for the leaves
Rococo Rose (also stamped off for the smaller blooms)
I didn't have those exact colors, but I tried to match them up closely.
I used some purple twine to create the checkerboard look behind the 
flower.  I thought it gave the card an extra  bit of texture.   Finished off
with a lovely embellishment to make it sparkle. 

I also made another card since this is a new stamp set I wanted to play 
a bit more with it.  


  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊
 



3 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, PJ - love that purple blossom! Looks great with the little square pop behind it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely floral cards! I really like the interested you added with the twine grid lines on your background square. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These floral cards are so pretty! I love the way you showcased our colors! These will certainly brighten someone's day! So glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~