Friday, July 31, 2020

July Technique Challenge~ Cross-Stitched Christmas, Stampin Up


Another Christmas card today.  I'm most excited about this one
because I think I have come up with a clever marketing idea for
my etsy shop.   I have a few cross stitch ornament kits that 
I have not made.  So I think I will make a few more of these 
cross stitch (stamped) cards and then include one of those kits for sale.
How fabulous, a card + kit = Christmas gift 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
 
The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up:  Cross-Stitched Christmas

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Patty: What a fantastic way to feature sewing/stitching look on both the inside and front of your Christmas card! Fabulous card! Thanks for participating this week at 52 CCT!! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe carte Patty, ce sapin est magnifique et ton point de croix très élégant, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sewing based card, and the gold and tartan frame gives a classic cosy Christmas feel. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~