Monday, July 27, 2020

Sketch #379~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, #GDP251, Whale Done, Stampin Up


I'm not a big fan of DSP, mostly because I struggle using it. 
 Especially the floral kind.  I try but with little success.  However,
this pack of paper is easy to work with.  Delightfully simple. 
They make a perfect background.  
The stamp set featured in this card is my new:
Stampin Up:  Whale Done
It's super cute. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenges at:

I spent some time outside this weekend.  Trying to get a picture of the most
beautiful dragonfly.  He was having quite the time dive bombing me, and 
my dear Husband was having a good laugh.   I will share a few pictures.  
He was like a helicopter coming after me.  😉. 



My orchid is blooming again. I am so blessed that it found it's happy window spot.  
There will be 10 blooms this time.  

Nothing new to report on my health dear friends.  Just the same old
tingling and numbness.  Trying not to get too crabby with it all. 
Happy I can still stamp, even though at times I have to wait for 
feeling in my fingers.  Thank the LORD it comes back.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

4 comments:

  1. "Whale done!" ♥ Very fun card - love those punny sentiments. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card PJ & glad you had some fun outside too! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so pretty and I love the stamping on the inside....whale done...lol Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~