Thursday, July 30, 2020

HSSSC344~ Toile Christmas, Cardinal Merry Christmas


I made this card for the challenge at:
I started off good, thinking that the DSP was going to be spectacular with 
the cardinal.  Then I started trimming it down to size,  and realized
my bird was quite large for the sketch.  But no turning back, so 
I decided to carry on and work with it.   I absolutely love coloring this 
image.  That's not always the case with other stamps.  This one
just turns out nicely.  
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



1 comment:

  1. That paper is perfect for this card. I love the muted look it gives. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~