Wednesday, July 29, 2020

#TGIFC274~ Queen Anne's Lace, Stampin Up, Hello Friend


Today I spent a few minutes trying to clean off my table.  I had pulled
out quite a few stamp sets that are older and I was making sure 
I am ready to part with them.   I really must start selling some of 
my craft supplies in my etsy shop to make room for the new.  😉
However, I did make time to create this fun card
for the challenge at:
It gave me the perfect opportunity to use up a few scraps.
I'm thinking I need to incorporate this into more of my cards, to
help clean out the DSP.
The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up:  Queen Anne's Lace

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~