Monday, July 13, 2020

PP499 - A Color Challenge from LeAnne ~Dragon Fly Dreams, Stampin Up, HOPE


I haven't made a scripture card in quite sometime.
  So I was inspired by the challenge at:
 The soft colors just seemed to speak to me. 
 Like the song Softly and Tenderly Jesus is calling.  
The verse I chose for this card is one of HOPE.  
I used a dragonfly for the image because I think they are beautiful
There is a hint of yellow in the wings, I tried to get as close as possible
to the colors in the challenge.  The only exact ink I had was the smokey slate.
I stamped the verse in that color.

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Dragon Fly Dreams  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! So simple, but that verse along with the dragonfly, make for one awesome creation....and honoring the Lord makes it even better! Thanks for playing with my colors this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, the firefly looks amazing and adding the bee to the inside is a sweet touch! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I love the sweet simplicity of your card - with the lovely verse taking center stage. The dragonfly and the little bee on the inside a perfect additions! Thanks so much for sharing it with is this week at The Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~