Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sketch #378~ Back On Your Feet, Stampin Up


Well there it is my fall (Autumn) card I planned on making.  
As you can see it took a whole different direction yet again.
I have this festive fall scrap paper and starting cutting strips,
then I found the stamp sets I planned on using and somewhere 
between cutting the paper and measuring it.  I changed my 
mind and went for what you see above.   That adorable 
little turtle.   I think it fits perfectly being I feel like that 
little turtle, a bit in my shell (house)  and not quite up to par.
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Back on Your Feet
I think it's adorable.  Back in the day when I was quite the 
walker, we use to hit the trails and we'd find all kinds of turtles,
from little ones the size of a 50 cent piece to huge old turtles, 
that looked like rocks on the bank of a creek.  So much fun.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
When I first saw the sketch it immediately reminded me of the card
my niece had requested.  She wanted one with a unicorn.
 
I don't have any stamps with unicorns so I drew one for her.
You can see that Unicorn Here is you want to

I'm also going to try and include a few happy videos of this past
weekend.  HP is such a darling and I wanted to share it with you all. 


That is the train yard and traffic you hear in the background noise of 
all the videos.   We live next to the train yard, and there is 4 lanes of traffic 
out front, so quite noisy here. 

Health Note:  I'm doing ok, not taking any of that medication yet, still a bit 
anxious over it, and then after reading all that can go wrong with this 
disease it freaked me out a bit more.  So like that turtle I'm in my little 
shell right now.  Perhaps it's just all so overwhelming. But I do know I'll
have to eventually deal with this. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable! I love that turtle! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love turtles and can really relate to your little guy on this card right now! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~