Friday, July 17, 2020

FMS444 Framed For You, Summer Days, Stampin Up, Reading Thank you


I made this card for my dad.  I'm so proud of him, he has recently
 discovered the love of reading so we have been discussing books. 
  I thought this was the perfect image for him.  A book is
 like a window to see in a different world, time.  
So hence I made this window card.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Framed for You
Stampin Up:  Summer Days
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I took a couple more pictures of the card outside.  
See my little Hound through the glass top of the patio
table.   He just wanted to get in the picture too. 💗
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

2 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use the sketch. Lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use a window with this sketch! Such a sweet scene too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~