Monday, July 6, 2020

Sketch #376 ~ Zoo Globe, Candy Cane Season, Stampin Up


Thank you to all the lovely people who have commented and sent good wishes and prayers for me.  Gosh that is super sweet.  I truly appreciate it.  Sometimes a gal feels alone in this battle concerning ones health.  I'm glad to have blog friends who understand.  💗 I'm still dealing with the tingles, but I'm going to focus on what I can still try and do, and remind myself God is in control. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Candy Cane Season 
Stampin Up:  Zoo Globe

I was so excited to order this set because I use to collect snow globes.  I just love them.  I had quite a collection and the same with Christmas cards we had received over the years. Then one year I thought I should get rid of a great majority.  I REGRET that.  I took a few pictures of the only globes I have left. The little Santa one is my  oldest.  I received it when I was a child.

As I was making this card I was curious to what the birds think of the koalas up in the trees.   I wonder if they all get along, and just fly by and say to themselves, that tree is occupied, I shall find another.   Then I thought what if a bird has a nest up in the tree, does the koala bother it?  Oh I suppose I could look things up on google, and rabbit trail myself into a whole web of studying to which nothing will get done as far as chores are concerned, but at least I will know about the birds and koala bears  haha.     



Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

5 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun zoo globe! Perfect for the sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out really nice, love all the fun little animals! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I adore this, the snow globe with the adorable animals...amazing. Beautiful and sweet. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snow globe zoo animal card! Adorable! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! And, the snow globe on it looks so real.
    Thanks for playing along with us AHSC!
    Leslie Larkin
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~