Thursday, July 9, 2020

TMS #562 Whoosh Snowman, Let It Snow, Merry Christmas, Skiing snowman

                                 
I had so much fun with this sketch at:

I thought for sure the trees were going to be fabulous, and then I realized after stamping them, I could barely see them, behind the rectangle.  So I chose to use vellum paper and frame it so at least we could see the four trees which represent the four strips in the sketch.  

I really enjoying making Christmas cards, and I never seem to have enough ready when I need them.  So I was grateful to pull out these two old sets to make this card.
Stampin Up:  Whoosh Snowman
Stampin Up:  Let it Snow

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊












4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the trees peaking above the cute snowman on his skies.
    Lovely inside too.
    Thanks for joining the celebration sketch of Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the trees for that element, but I hear you... I had to cut my candles in half to "stretch" them. LOL
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to put the trees as the stripes element. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and celebrating our 11th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is just adorable skiing and love the trees for your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in the 11th Birthday Celebration at Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~