Thursday, July 9, 2020

TMS #562 Painted Poppies, Part Of My Story, Stampin Up


I knew I was going to have to make one more card for the challenge at:
One that is a bit more seasonal for this time of the year.  So I pulled out the poppies. 
The stamp sets used for this card are:
Stampin up:  Painted Poppies
Stampin Up:  Part of My Story

I stamped each poppy and then fussy cut them out and placed their leaf higher on the stem so they could be seen.    I added tons of clear wink of stella to the poppies, so hence the second picture.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love poppies!! Wonderful sentiment, too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It's so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and celebrating our 11th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL too many typos in that last one! I love the poppies in your background and focal point!! This is really pretty! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous with those poppies. Thanks for joining in the 11th Birthday Celebration at Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~