Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Sketch #377 Bold Blossom, New Wonders, Stampin Up, Thank you


I don't like asking people for things, but I stepped out of my comfort 
zone to do just that.   You see I have a sweet friend who sent Robb and I 
face masks awhile ago.  In fact I might have posted a picture of them.  They
 have been a blessing because I had no idea that masks would become 
mandatory in certain areas.  My friend the thinker was way ahead
 of the game.  So I asked if she would be
 able to have her mom make us a few more so I can give one 
to my dad and the kids.  She said of course.  I'm very grateful for her and
her mom.  So I made this card and put it in the mail today with a few bucks 😉
My butterfly card I sent to her mom as a thank you  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bold Blossom
Stampin Up:  New Wonders
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
 I have happy news to report again.  I was flabbergasted (fun word) to see 
I had another sale in my Etsy shop.  That was unbelievable.  Today it wasn't cards
 rather a stamp set and punch that I had just added to the shop. 
OOH and I'm not sure if I mentioned but I have a real customer for my stampin
up website.  I'm so excited.  I've not ever had that. It gives me hope that 
maybe I can sell stampin up products.  This lovely woman found my cards
on Instagram and said she liked them and boom we were fast friends, and
now she orders stamping up products from my page.  
Oh gosh I'm rattling on again.  Sorry.   

Real quick an update on my health, it's been a struggle.
But I'm going keep pressing on. Can't give up.  I have stamping to do. 😉 
 I've had lots of wonderful advice from 
food elimination diets, to probiotics, to supplements.  So I'm just overwhelmed at 
this point but nonetheless grateful for the advice. 

Ok.. I do believe this post turned into a short story. OH no that made
 me think of books.  Ya all know I love to read, well I must say 
this latest novel is one difficult book to get going with.  Finally 
around page 70 it started to get a bit interesting.  So there is hope 
for me here you see.  Long winded but perhaps something interesting in the end.  haha.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, PJ and all elements of the sketch are perfect. I'm happy to hear your shop has had some activity. Rewards for your creative work! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, your card looks so neat and perfect! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how beautifully you decorated your card inside and out! Fabulous use of our AHSC sketch. Thanks for sharing your lovely artwork with us once again.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~