Friday, July 24, 2020

CTS #382~ Back On Your Feet, Eclectic Expressions, Stampin up.


I can relate to this little sloth today, moving slow, with a few aches and pains.
However he has the cuteness quality going for him.  😉
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Back on Your Feet
Stampin Up: Eclectic Expressions 

For the bandage on Mr. Sloth I added some puffy paint to 
make it look a bit more authentic.   I then added a 
few little jewel embellishments to finish the card.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, PJ. I have a friend who is having shoulder surgery next week. I thought this sloth would be perfect for her with a pink cast. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~