Monday, July 20, 2020

CAS Game #170 - Maxi White Space + optional twist Flowers~ Varied Vases, Stampin Up


I made this delightful card for the challenge at:
The Stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Varied Vases
I really love the simplicity of this card.  
However, with that being said it always surprises me 
how many times I have to try to get it just right, with NO
smudges or mistakes.   I think because of the white space
the mistakes are more noticeable.  At least to me on my cards.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, very maxi white space! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Clean and simple are the best and this gorgeous flower and vase showcases CAS perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love your beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You've definitely nailed maxi white space on your lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! What a pretty CAS card - I love that you stamped inside your card as well! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~