Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #564 ~Light and Peace, Stampin Up, Christmas Card


I did it again.  Oh goodness apparently I can't stop myself.  
Here's the story:   I told myself no more buying retired stamp sets.
I'm a stampin up demonstrator, and even though I'm a hobby 
stamper I do sell a few stampin up products.  I wish I'd have 
more customers.  BUT nevertheless I love the ones I do have. 
But here's the thing, with that being said, you'd think I should
stick with the catalog in season and make cards with the current
stamps sets.   Well my last post I did just that, in fact I've been
trying to make a few more cards with the current stamps, but I happen
to come across this stamp set and fell In LOVE with it.  So I 
went searching on ebay, and lo and behold I now own it.  
I just love the shepheard and sheep.  I think I could 
incorporate many different scripture verses with it.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Light and Peace
After stamping the image I stamped another one to cut out a few extra little sheep 
to add to the side of the card.  There was a bit of coloring and then I added
Snowfall accents Puff paint to the sheep to give their fleece a nice 
fluffy look. 
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch with that beautiful stamp.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, You've made a lovely Christmas card. (You were lucky to find the stamp set on ebay. I do the same thing when I see an embossing folder that catches my eye.) Turning the sketch on its side was a great idea. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great set PJ I see why you broke your rule and purchased it, your Christmas card is really pretty and unique. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! And this is a wonderful stamp! Will definitely be suitable for many Scripture verses!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~