Sunday, July 26, 2020

Challenge #140 - Sport~ On To Adventure, Spootacular Bash, Stampin Up, Golf Card


I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  On to Adventure
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash (for the die) 
I can't believe I don't have any sports related stamps.  This was 
as close as I could get.  I am shocked because my hubby is 
a huge sports fan and our son in a BMX biker.  I should at least
have a few stamps for my guys.
It was rather simple stamping, but being that the images were
so tiny I had to figure out a way to maximize the space without
looking like it was too crowded and take away from the images.  
I spent some time this afternoon enjoy this beautiful dragonfly  He never was 
still, or landed.  So I tried to get a few pictures of him in flight while he was
 dive bombing me.  I'm not so brave with things like this.
But I did get a couple snapshots, I'm sharing one above. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


3 comments:

  1. Love that fun image, a Great card with the paper and hessian in the middle. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith DT The Male Room

    Faith my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design! The image is very sweet and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great masculine card. Thank you for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our future challenges.
    Ma-Mi DT The Male Room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~