Friday, July 10, 2020

SSC234 GOING IN CIRCLES ~ Zoo Globe, Stampin Up, Happy Birthday


I made this card today using one of my new favorite stamp sets:
Stampin Up:  Zoo Globe
I will submit it to the challenge at:
I planned on making a floral Birthday card for a friend, but this will have to do.  Even though it seems sort of childish, I LOVE it.  Perhaps it keeps us young at heart to receive such a card.   It was just basic stamping, coloring and cutting,  for this card.  I was running short on time.  I came across the sketch and starting playing before I even checked to see when it ends.  
For those of you who have been following the drama with my health.  I'm hanging in there and still trying to stamp, today was the best day yet with not many tingles in the hands and feet.  It kept me up most of the night.  Been up since 2 a.m.  but Praise the LORD it isn't so bad this afternoon.   The doctor said he'd call this week, nothing yet.  Perhaps he is waiting until after 5 this evening.  😉  Thank you to all who have kept me in their prayers.  And if you have any suggestions on how to deal with Lupus please let me know.  Life has a way of throwing curve balls.   The one funny thing about it all, is I've been telling doctors since back surgery I feel like my body is attacking me, and hates me, and come to find out apparently that is what Lupus does.  Sigh.   Any ways enough of that depressing drama.  I can still stamp so Praise the LORD for that.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




2 comments:

  1. So buttoned up! Love your bold lines and layers - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! How fun that you created the grass strip as part of the banner in the sketch. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~