Sunday, July 12, 2020

SSC235 BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL~ Watercolor Wings, Beauty Abounds, Stampin Up, Butterfly Thank you


I made this bright butterfly card for the challenge at:
I chose to incorporate all 5 colors.  And it worked out perfect with this butterfly die.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Watercolor Wings
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds
The big question was do I add the pearls or don't I?   well as you can see after much deliberation it was a Yes. 😊
My husband brought this beauty in for me to see.   The details are so amazing it reminds me of stained glass artwork.  
I want to share some happy news, because it seems like lately all I do is talk about my diagnosis.  So today's happy news.  I received a stampin up order on my webpage and I also had a sale in my Etsy shop. Both are such a BIG blessing to me.    Thank you to two of my sweet customer friends.  You know who you are.  💗

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to use ALL the colors PJ! I forget how pretty that Butterfly die is and it looks great in the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These butterflies are adorable! I love your card. It is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, PJ, what an elegant way to deal with the color challenge, you did an amazing job with those dies! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! Love the colors on those pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~