Monday, July 6, 2020

FUSION - Relaxed Living~ Queen Anne's Lace, Stampin Up


Another beautiful warm summer day here in WI.  I love summer.   
I tried to make a nice simple card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Queen Anne's Lace

I turned the sketch vertical and used the blue from the photo as inspiration for the flowers on my card today.  I added a few little embellishments to give it some added dimension. 

Working with my fingers is still a bit difficult with all the tingling going on, but I'm trying the best I can.  When I speak with the doctor I'm going to be sure to tell him NO more of this medication to treat my lupus.  SIGH.  Any ways no more complaining either.  I'm grateful to be able to still try and make my cards and crafts.  It's usually a very good way for me to escape.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~