Tuesday, July 28, 2020

PP501 Zoo Globe, Stampin Up, Birthday Card


I absolutely love this stamp set.  
It's from stampin Up:
Zoo Globe
I like it because the little zoo animals are adorable, and also I 
LOVE water globes, I use to have quite the collection.  
I actually posted a picture of them a few weeks ago.  
However, I did not use the water globe stamp this time. 
I CASE(d) this card with permission from a woman on instagram
You can find Nina here.  She is an amazing card artist. 
I never would have thought to stack the animals so cleverly. 
I think it's super cute.  However I did make changes to the card so
it would fit the challenge I'm playing with.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


3 comments:

  1. PJ - your zoo animals made me so happy! You arranged them beautifully. Such a wonderful take on the sketch. So glad you joined us again this week at the Paper Players
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! what fun images. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun way to showcase that stamp set! You just added it to my wish list. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~