Saturday, July 25, 2020

FMS445 ~ Sweetly Swirled, Stampin Up, Miss you Card


I really love the simplicity of this card.  There was a bit of 
fussy cutting after stamping, but I don't mind it, especially if
the hands are cooperating.  I usually have a message from
Adrian Rogers playing in the background, or music. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:   Sweetly Swirled 
I knew I wanted to hurry with my card this morning, because when
my husband gets home we are going to go outside for a bit.
It's such a nice warm day here in WI.  I love the summer. 
Hope you're all well and enjoying your Saturday. 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet simple wreath on your card! So pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! I love the wreath and the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~