Friday, November 10, 2017

Challenge #96~Snow Much Fun

My next project today is for Time Out Challenges where we are to CAS Michele's Card.
I decided to copy the bright green  in her lovely card.  Hence the forest and hill.  I also chose the angle, although mine is going in the other direction, because I didn't know if the happy little friends on their sled would be able to make it up the hill, and even if they did they might not be "dashing through the snow"  like the sentiment says.😉
I used a set called Snow Much Fun from Avery Elle.  It has the cutest little animals in it.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope ya all are staying warm. It is 9 degrees here. UGH!!
Image result for cold
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I liked it on Facebook. Yes, it is really cold here as well and the wind is terrible. What did you think of the Mexican soup recipe I sent you? I think I'm going to try it this weekend. Keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun take on Michele's card-such a unique idea, which I had thought of it! Beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene with those adorable little critters, PJ ... a great sense of movement and a fun and fabulous take on Michele's card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've cased Michele's card - such a sweet image and the green trees in the background are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being our winner at Time Out-see our blog for how to redeem your prize and be a GD for a future challenge-we would love you to join us x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~