Sunday, December 16, 2018

FMS367 Recollections Christmas set. Merry Christmas. Let It snow. Snowman

I made this card for the challenge at: 

I love how it turned out. 
The stamped images are from a Recollections  set called Christmas.   They are not the best quality to work with, however they did stamp the images pretty good, so no complaints there.  After coloring and cutting out the little snowman, I covered him heavily with clear wink of stella.  It doesn't really show up in the picture, but it's pretty sparkly.   I added a few snowflake brads and dotted each one with a pearl. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. That adorable wee snowman looks so happy! What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~