Monday, December 3, 2018

FMS365 Merry Christmas, Merry Moose, Carols of Christmas Stampin Up



  I made this card for the challenge at: 
I have to use my little moose stamp at least once every Christmas, if not more.  I Love moose, they make me smile, especially this little guy.   I found a few different patterned papers to work with that seemed to say moose/lodge theme to me. Then I die cut out a few little pine trees for behind him to make it look like he really just came from the woods to get his Christmas tree.    After I stamped and colored the little fella in, I noticed that on the blue sweater you couldn't really see the stars, so I used my color lifter pen to try and dab at it a bit.  He now has a worn out looking sweater.  Oh Joy!

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable moose! His sweater isn't worn out looking -- it's just a much loved sweater. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love that moose! Great background paper too! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~