Sunday, December 23, 2018

FMS368 Wrapped In Warmth, Stampin Up a•muse studio Perk Up


 Happy Sunday.  I've been trying to wrap a few last minute Christmas packages, and it appears I have also wrapped my sharpie marker in one of the boxes, as it is now lost.  I suppose that means it's time to step away and make a card.  So that's what I did.  I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
 
I used a few different patterned papers to give it that knitted warm look so that it would tie in with the mugs and the sentiment.  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Wrapped in Warmth
a•muse studio: Perk Up

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Super-cute card! Those coffee cups look so warm and cosy! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~