Monday, December 3, 2018

Challenge #300 Seasonal Bells, Stitched with Cheer Stampin Up

 The second card I made this day is for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Seasonal Bells
Stampin Up: Stitched with Cheer
After stamping and coloring, I punched out the bells, and punched out the little hole so I could string the sequins though them.     The inside sentiment is a single stamp that I purchased awhile back from a local shop.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card, those bells are perfect for our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bells are a very festive interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~