Friday, December 14, 2018

Sketch #294~ Avery Elle North Pole Pals, Merry Christmas Santa

 I made this card for the challenge at:
This was a very difficult sketch for me to work with, but I wasn't going to let it stop me from trying.  I should have taken a picture before adding all the stamped images to my circles and rectangles.   Trust me they are under there.  Did you notice I added a red nose to one of the reindeer?   Santa's Pal had to be included so he could guide the sleigh of course. 😉  I added Mrs. Claus to the inside of the card, as not to leave anyone out.  I imagine she was at the North Pole baking cookies all day for Santa to take on his upcoming busy night.  Oh my imagination runs wild sometimes ( all the time).  

The stamp set featured in today's card is:  Avery Elle: North Pole Pals

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I look forward to reading your comments. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. I just love what you did with the sketch! The cluster of deer and dear old Santa work perfectly with the cluster of shapes. Super cute!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love mrs. claus on the inside! great card and thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love all the characters, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~