Saturday, December 22, 2018

Sketch #295~Vintage Vogue, What I Love, Wishing You Well, Vintage Postcard, Stampin Up

 My daughter requested I make a thank you for her co-worker, so I came up with this card.    I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamps featured in today's card are:
Stamping up: Vintage Vogue
Stamping up: What I Love
Stamping Up: Wishing You Well
Stamping Up: Vintage Postcard

I found some lovely background paper in my stash that worked well with the little lady at her writing desk.   I thought the bow also "tied" in well because it's so elegant looking.  I then added some gold ribbon to reflect the gold in the paper.  I hope my daughter will like it. 



I'm also adding a picture of the stockings I made for her.  Her husband's family has arrived in town for the Holidays, so we filled them with candies.  They turned out so cute.  She hung them on her lovely banister in their new home. 🎄

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ






4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, PJ. You had me fooled - thought at first you'd stamped and heat embossed the background paper! It matches your stamped lady perfectly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - I'm sure your daughter loved it! I love that stocking die and they all look so nice especially hanging in your daughter's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be late to comment. Your sweet thank you is really lovely! The vintage feel is perfect. Thanks for sharing at AHSC last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~