Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sketch #292~Stampin Up Hearts Come Home, Holly Berry Happiness, Star Of Light, Christmas

 Here is another fine example of how I never know when to stop.  I envisioned a lovely little Christmas town with swirling snow all around.   I used a few different stampin up products along with this lovely silver snowflake washi tape.    I also matched it up with the silver sparkle washi tape banners.  I did some die cutting with little stars so you could see the foil paper in the background and the snowdrifts were cut out of white glitter paper.  

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post.  I am just so overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do here, since the contractor left.   I really hoped to have it in order by now, but it is going so slow.   Just very sad that I feel like Christmas will be ruined because the house is still in shambles.  

And then woke up to this lovely snow fall, it was a fresh reminder that God's grace covers us.  So I'm trying to rest in the fact that this too shall pass and things will work out and be ok. 


I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I love your take on the inspiration and sketch. I love the added touch of the bow, sweet addition. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love the little scene you have created. I'm sending you positive good thoughts that everything with your house and the holidays will work out great! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~