Friday, December 28, 2018

Sketch #296 Happy New Year

 I made this New year's celebrate card for the challenge at: 
 

I started by using the Happy New Year sentiment behind the numbers, but it was just a bit much, so I saved that sentiment for the inside and worked with the word "celebrate"  and that helped tame down the chaos.
I thought a few little firecrackers in the background would set the new year off with a delightful pop.    I'm including the blurry picture, because some how I think it's quite artsy.  If that's even a word.  Apparently it is because auto spell check didn't highlight it.  😉 Well now I know.  But I do like how it looks.  


I'm also including a picture of the lovely Christmas gift I received from my husband.  I love watching the birds, and this is a fantastic gift.  I can see it from each of the south facing windows in our home.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments.  I feel so badly that I have not went to claim a few badges yet.  I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has liked my cards.  I truly appreciate it.  Hopefully now that our contractor is gone.. I will be able to focus more on adding badges to my blog again.💗

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:


  1. Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Beautiful work with this clean sketch. I love the festive layers---and your cute bird house! Wishing you a blessed New Year with much crafting time to come.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great new years card! love it! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Challenge last week.

    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Thanks for joining AHSC this week. Perfect soft colors behind your numbers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~