Wednesday, December 19, 2018

CTS #301 Farm House Christmas Stampin Up

 I waited until the last possible minute (almost) to order this cute stamp set from Stampin Up.  Perhaps because I spent most of my growing up years in a garage helping my dad fix cars and trucks.  I felt like this little truck didn't have enough details and such, but folks, I was wrong, it's adorable.  I'm so happy that I purchased this set and I think it worked lovely with this background paper and washi tape.  I will be submitting it to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to your comments.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~