Friday, December 14, 2018

TMS #483 Snow is Glistening, Holly Berry Happiness Snowfall Thinlits, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches 
I went for a nontraditional Christmas color theme, and I love how it turned out.  
The stamp sets featured in this card today are: 
Stampin Up:  Snow is Glistening
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
and a Stampin up Snowfall Thinlits.

I layered each die cut white snowflake with a brown one, to give it some dimension, I also added a white pearl to the center of three of the snowflakes. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.   I look forward to reading your comments. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, PJ!! I love the snowflake BG paper! And the way you added the darker layer under the die cut flakes really makes them pop!! I'm going to steal this idea! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, PJ. I agree that the non-traditional colors worked out quite nicely. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always - another stunner! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~