Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year~ A look back at 2018 my top 12 card choices.


Related image
I came across a lovely blog at: WeebeeStampin4fun.  Wendy had this neat idea of highlighting a few cards each month for the year of 2018.  I loved this idea so much that I thought I'd give it a try too.
So here are the 12 picks for my year in review. 

January 2018
It had to be the card I made for my Daughter's Wedding 💝

February 

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November 

December 

Thank you for joining me on this journey of looking back on a few of the cards I made in 2018.
I'd love to know what some of your favorites were.  

✨Happy New Year✨

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~