Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Sketch #293 Merry Christmas, Snoopy, Dog House Decorated, Dreaming of Santa

 My second project today I made for the challenge at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
I flipped the sketch vertical to accommodate my snoopy stamp.   After stamping and coloring I thought he needed a bit more sparkle, so I added clear wink of stella to the dog house and the lights.  Hence the second picture, I hope ya all can see it a bit better.   I think snoopy is dreaming of Christmas, but instead of leaving a plate of cookies for Santa, he left a few doggy bones in his dish for him.   Aww.. Snoop dog is always the thoughtful one.    I also added some sparkle washi tape, however just the red looked a bit plain, so I layered that too.  I wanted something cheery for the inside so this sentiment worked lovely.  Both stamps were from a local consignment shop.  The dog dish and bones are from Lawn Fawn, critters at the dog park.  
I know a few people who would like this card, purely because of snoopy. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the bones left for Santa and Snoopy is always a favorite! The bits of sparkle are just great as well. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love Snoopy! :) you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image colored so beautifully. Love the bones in the bowl♥ Thanks for playing along at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snoopy is such a favorite, and you have created a darling card!Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snoopy and this card is just great, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! love this! thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~