Tuesday, December 4, 2018

#TGIFC188~Tags & Trimmings Stampin UP Christmas Stocking

 I made this adorable little paper stocking to be submitted to the challenge at:TGIF

 
It was the perfect opportunity to make a little something special for my dad during this difficult Holiday Season.   Mom passed away last January so this will be our first Christmas without her.   Last  Christmas was hard because she was so sick and we all knew her time was running out.   So I wanted to do a little something more then just a card for his door, (he'll get one of those too)  but I wanted him to be able to hang this little stocking somewhere for a bit of Holiday cheer.  I tried to make it a bit more masculine with the lovely background paper, and snowflakes.  I was super impressed with how the top flap for the pillow box had the moose exactly in the middle.  I had to take a picture of that.  I still can't believe that worked out so well for me.     I think I will be making a few more of these this week.  They are so fun to make.  I will be changing the background paper for some variety.  Perhaps I should have thought of this earlier so I could have added it to my Etsy Shop  

I used the Tags & Trimmings stampin up set to create this lovely stocking.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ




1 comment:

  1. What a great paper stocking! I think your dad is going to love it! I would be pretty jazzed too about the placement of the moose on the top! Well done!!! Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~