Saturday, December 15, 2018

#TGIFC190 Winter Wishes, Wishing You Well, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas



 I fell in love with this lovely sketch at: TGIF
I knew I had to make a card to submit to the challenge.  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stamping Up:  Winter Wishes
Stamping Up: Wishing You Well

 I tied a bow, using the white ribbon that I have on the card, but it just didn't look nice.  So I decided to stamp the bow.  That was a whole process too, I finally ended up embossing the bow in red, and finishing it off with a white pearl.  I also tied jingle bells under it to give it a festive look.   After stamping, coloring and cutting out all my images it was then time for the placement.  Oh gosh I think it turned out better then expected.

Well, I'm off now to start writing out my Christmas Cards.  Hope I get them all done today. 

I'm also thinking quite seriously about specializing in making mostly Christmas Cards for my Etsy Shop.  For next season of course.   I Love making Christmas cards, and this way I will be able to offer packages too.  I'm so grateful because I recently just had 3 big sales in my store. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

1 comment:

  1. PJ, the skis and skates are so darn cute!!! I'm in love with your card! It turned out really festive and fantastic looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~