Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TMS #482 Lawn Fawn Winter Bench, Merry Christmas Birds


I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
I made this little Christmas winter scene using 3 different stamp sets, some patterned paper and washi tape.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  
I'm also so excited to report that yesterday I figured out how to run a sale in my Etsy store and by golly I had two grand orders.  So I wanted to share that good news.
Thank you all for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

3 comments:

  1. What a cute scene you've created here both outside and inside! I'm loving those cute little tweeters with that tiny star background that somehow reminds me of snow! Thanks for entering your fun card into the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Such a sweet scene you have created!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Those birds are so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~