Thursday, December 27, 2018

CAS Game #130 - Three of Something, Beach Happy, Stampin Up

 Wowza❕  The past few days have been a whirlwind here.  I can't believe I haven't sat down to make a card in almost 5 days.  YIKES.  Well I quickly made this lovely little beach card  so I could submit it to the challenge at: AAA Cards

 I really wanted to make a Christmas card, but I had a new set to play with so I chose to use that instead.. however I have so many ideas. I might have to submit one more card before the challenge ends.  I posted a few pictures so you could see the sparkles I added on the sand and the umbrellas.   It's really loaded.  But I think it adds a nice touch.    After looking at it I wish I would have put a couple reindeer in the chairs, that would have been super cute.  I just didn't have "sitting deer"  haha. 


Any ways I sure do appreciate you stopping by for a visit.   
I love to read your comments.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

  1. What a fun colourful card - makes me long for warmer days! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~