Thursday, November 30, 2017

Challenge #251 - Sketch~You are my Sunshine

Oh my goodness, can you believe it's not a Christmas card from me?  Don't worry though, I stamped my planner for Dec.  I might have went a bit overboard with it, I tend to do that sometimes.  The Holly Jolly gets the best of me, by golly.  🎄
So this morning I made this card for the challenge at:
I used my sunshine die from stampin up and cut it once in yellow and once in black to add a little shadow so the word popped a bit more.   The sunbeam image is from mama elephant called my sunshine.    
I will now show you my very busy looking planner for the month of December.   Be warned I used a lot of washi tape too, besides stamps.   
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.   Please sign up to follow my blog.  Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓
Thank you
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO Cute, PJ! Love the way you created the sun rays and your sentiment on top!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunshine is definitely showing through your adorable card! And your planner is so cute. I love how we both used a Christmas tree! What a fantastic job you did! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, happy card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and cheerful your card is! Wonderful use of the sketch and thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - love the bright sunshiney color! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~